Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Senselessness

Keith, a friend of mine, committed suicide yesterday. Nobody really knows why but I'm sure it had to do with the fact that his ex-girlfriend (and the best woman that he ever had in his life) wouldn't take him back, he was drunk off his ass and he had several handguns in his possession. His brother, Ken, is probably my best friend and he is taking this very hard as I'm sure you can all imagine. Ken and I and several others went out to have a bit of an Irish wake style celebration last night. I would do anything to help Ken and he has several other friends that he can also count on for support as well, I just hope he keeps all in mind if he needs anything. So long Keithy, I hope you are doing better where ever you are now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Listed on BlogShares

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.