Thursday, December 14, 2006

Quote of the Week and Answer

Since nobody has even made a guess I will let you know that the book this is from is "One fish, two fish, Red fish, Blue fish" which is not only a classic but one of my daughter's favorites. I have also decided to expand the the Quote of the Week to include movies, TV shows and just about anything else I can think of. OK, here is the newest QotW.

"One should appraise a war first of all in terms of five fundamental factors and make comparisons of various conditions of the antagonists sides in order to assess the outcome. The first of the fundamental factors is politics; the second is weather; the third is terrain; the fourth is the commander and the fifth is doctrine."

Good luck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no clue - but then I bet you expected that ;-)

Thu Dec 14, 11:44:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sun Tzu - The Art of War

Thu Dec 14, 07:07:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Listed on BlogShares

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.