Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Business Seminar

I went to a seminar on how to start a small business held by the ISBDC. It was moderately informative but seemed to be designed for people that didn't really know if they wanted to or what kind of business they wanted to start. Most of the stuff the speaker talked about I already knew or had already done. It was a good learning experience and provided a good list of resources that I can draw upon for the future. Now that I have my articles of Incorporation filed I just need to get my tax ID number from the state and federal government to actually get things rolling.

1 Comments:

Blogger CeltiaSkye said...

I still think you should open D&D Daddy Daycare! :)

I went to one of those small business seminars back when I was starting my soap business. I agree that they're pretty useless.

Wed Aug 31, 10:11:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Listed on BlogShares

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.