Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Return of this Shadowdragon

I've been locked, tooth and claw, in battle with a truly insidious foe. (even more so than my dear Succubus) At long last I have achieved the upper hand in this situation. While it was never in doubt and I still have not completely vanquished the foe, it was and is a time consuming confrontation. I shall make a bit more time to wave, no not wave, perhaps flaunt, no, not flaunt, display, yes, I will DISPLAY my wares, insights (some say insane insights) and ramblings for any that care to peruse them.

OK, for those that don't know me, I moved a couple of months ago. We took the wall out between the kitchen and dining room as well as gutted the rest of the kitchen down to the studs. We installed all new cabinets, counter tops, sink and moved the steps going to the side door and basement. The bathroom was almost as intensively remodeled. I'm done with the major stuff. There is still plenty of finish work to do like baseboard moulding, touch up painting, etc. It is all functioning and looks pretty damn good, if I say so myself. Well, time to get back to work. I have a business to try to get back up and running as well as a house to finish. No rest for a weary Shadowdragon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Listed on BlogShares

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.