Friday, January 19, 2007

Complete Scoundrel

The Complete Scoundrel is in and after a brief once over, IMHO, it is definitely worth getting. Here is the official description:

Fair Fights are for Suckers

In a world filled with monsters and villains, a little deception and boldness goes a long way. You know how to take advantage of every situation, and you don’t mind getting your hands dirty. Take the gloves off? Ha! You never put them on. You infuriate your foes and amaze your allies with your ingenuity, resourcefulness, and style. For you, every new predicament is an opportunity in disguise, and with each sweet victory your notoriety grows. That is how legends are made.



I have several in stock and will probably have to order more. I think this is going to be a very popular book. I will give a more detailed review in the next few days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Oz said...

Gimme gimme gimme...

oh right...

sellme sellme sellme :)

Not that I'm looking forward to this book.

Sat Jan 20, 09:49:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Oz said...

I would have to say this is one of the most useful books that they've put out in ages. I put a review on my blog.

Mon Jan 22, 09:41:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Listed on BlogShares

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.