Thursday, September 22, 2005

It's getting closer

I've finally finished all my various state and federal paper work. The game distributor I contacted has been very slow getting back to me. After two calls to them this week and very little feedback I'm about ready to go to the next one on my list. They have a distribution warehouse in Ft. Wayne and can get almost anything I want to me next day with ease. That is the only reason I'm putting up with this hassle. I talked to a guy that does business with the and he told me once you get past the intro part the service gets much better. I just need to get to that point with them.

3 Comments:

Blogger CeltiaSkye said...

We could go storm the warehouse. That might get their attention. :)

Fri Sep 23, 10:51:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Oz said...

Can we sack it? Loot! Loot!

I mean... requisition and inventory!

Fri Sep 23, 02:22:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Jason said...

Requisition and inventory. I like the sound of that. We should go on more requisition and inventory runs.

Fri Sep 23, 04:05:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Listed on BlogShares

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.