Friday, September 23, 2005

A little snag

It seems that Alliance the company I've been trying to talk to only works with companiesn that have store fronts. They want a copy of the lease to show that it actually exists. So I am now going to back up plan B whick is a company called ACD distributors. I've contacted them and "somebody should contact you within a day or two" so we shall see. Of course I suppose I could just get an actual store front and go from there but the overhead of an online business is just so low to start and i don't have much capitol to put into merchandice, marketing etc. On the up side I will have a CafePress store up and going early next week. More info on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Listed on BlogShares

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.