Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Logo

I have received several comments about the dragon logo in my Spreadshirt shop. That isn't my actual logo. While it is quite cool, it is just a design that they have for anybody to use on their site. The person that is doing my real logo, Patrick Keith, has a website here. Both he and his wife are artists. I met them at GenCon and after talking to him for a bit I decided he was who I wanted to do my logo. He just finished a CCG art project earlier this month. Earlier this week he sent me a draft that is very close to what I want and will hopefully have it finished in the near future. Please check out his site.

2 Comments:

Blogger CeltiaSkye said...

Will you have shirts with your official logo when it's available? I need a new sweatshirt. :)

Thu Oct 27, 04:49:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Jason said...

With a little luck I will have the official logo available on shirts and sweats next week.

Thu Oct 27, 11:05:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Listed on BlogShares

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.