Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Open for Business!

I got my first shipment in today. I already have about half a dozen books that people want to get from me next time I put in an order. Hot Damn! I'm finally starting to make a little money at this venture. I can order products from all the major (Wotc, white wolf, Steve Jackson games, etc.) and most of the minor (Green Ronin, Atlas games, pagan press, etc. ) game companies as well as companies like Hasbro for board games, Chessex for dice, Games workshop and Reaper for miniatures, Upper Deck for various card supplies and Cheapass games for off the wall stuff. I also got a shop opened at a place called Spread shirt (my store is Here so please browse and buy often) that does print on demand shirts, sweat shirts, etc. The products are a little more expensive than at Cafepress but the quality is a bit higher from some of the reviews I've seen and cafepress doesn't have black shirts so virtually none of my primary patrons would buy anything from them, gamers own far to many black shirts, myself included. I will be sending out a spam to all my friends that might need gaming stuff in the next day or two to let them know "I'm open for busines". If there is anything anybody wants me to order for them let me know. I have a catalog you can look at as well.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu Oct 13, 02:36:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Oz said...

I linked you in my sidebar, so that my zillions of readers that don't already know about your blogstore can find there way here.

Sun Oct 16, 05:14:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Oz said...

BTW, I like your new logo (saw it on the shirts).

Sun Oct 23, 08:52:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Listed on BlogShares

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.